Organic Waste & Compost
Build greener, healthier, and resilient communities that are adapted to climate change
Leading municipalities/communities and private industry are demonstrating leadership by implementing effective waste diversion policies to separate organic waste from landfills and convert it into beneficial end-use products. With a thorough understanding of the complete waste-stream process, we identify opportunities to develop an economic successful facility, able to produce valuable waste-to-resource (W2R) revenue streams for long-term operational and environmental compliance success.
From site selection to facility completion, we support our waste-management partners throughout the process of establishing forward-thinking organic resource recovery and waste-processing facilities.
Not quite sure what you're looking for?
Are you planning or currently operating a composting facility, a source-separated-organics (SSO) processing facility? Do you generate waste-to-energy (WTE), bio-gas, or agricultural fertilizer alternative?
You may be interested in our services.
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration
- Air Quality & Odour Management
- Alternative Option Analysis
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
- Best Management Plans
- Biosolids Management
- Building Enclosures
- Climate Change & Resiliency
- Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- Design & Operations Reports
- Energy, Sustainability & Commissioning
- Environmental Monitoring Plans
- Financial Assurance (FA) Evaluation Reports
- Hydrogeological & Hydrological Evaluations
- Land Development Support
- Leachate Management
- Operating & Maintenance Manuals
- Peer Review & Audits
- Regulatory Permitting, Compliance & Reporting
- Site Selection
- Soil Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Trigger Mechanisms & Contingency Plans for Groundwater & Surface Water
- Ventilation & Corrosion Mitigation
- Waste-to-Resource Revenue Stream Analysis
- Weather, Meteorology & Climate
Our experienced waste-management group understands the specific considerations necessary to design, construct, and operate a high-performing organic waste-management facility. This includes a thorough understanding of the various organic waste-stream characteristics and the latest technology available.
Our experienced planning team will identify opportunities for our partners, by reducing costs with the selection of efficient, innovative and economic-generating technologies, as well as management practices that align with community values and goals. Thorough planning and initial capital investments in an organic waste-processing site will be offset by long-term savings with new waste-to-resource capabilities.
If you have questions, please get in touch. We've also provided a detailed description of our organic waste and compost services in the fact sheet below.