RWDI's Wind Tunnels and Model Shop
- Accurate results to minimize assumptions
- Opportunity for architectural expression
- Construction savings for the owner
- Improve earning potential with maximum floor space
- Assurance – often recommended by code
- Increased litigation protection
Advanced wind engineering can improve occupant comfort and safety, save capital and operations costs and help to realize ambitious architectural visions. Wind loading and effects can include aerodynamic shaping for sports and structures, bridge aerodynamics, wind loading on industrial structures, and wind effects on façade systems, on solar systems, and on structural systems.
Take a one-minute tour of RWDI's state-of-the-art wind tunnels and model shop where we break down and solve some of the world's toughest engineering challenges.