A better way to track and report emissions
For many firms, reporting emissions is a fragmented process. Data are collected on spreadsheets scattered across the organization. It’s laborious to harmonize the information, and quality assurance is an added chore. Demanding under normal circumstances, changes in the regulatory environment can make the process even more time-consuming.
How we help
RWDI's Web-Enabled Emissions Inventory Tool (WEIT) generates the data you need, presents it in a clean interface, and makes it accessible – and searchable – from anywhere.
The reporting engine generates easy-to-read documents suitable for regulatory requirements, and includes integrated calculators that can determine emission rates even when measured data are unavailable. Because WEIT can be linked to atmospheric, noise and other models, it can not only quantify your emissions but tell you where they’re likely to migrate.
WEIT is suitable for almost any organization seeking to simplify emissions collection and management. Universities with laboratory fume hoods, factories with ventilation stacks, quarry vehicles disturbing surface dust, or large businesses with multiple facilities throughout the world – all can access, interpret, and share their emissions data more seamlessly with WEIT.
- Enables year-over-year emission comparison
- Supports alternate-scenario analysis
- Supports NPRI/GHG data collection and reporting
- Interfaces with common dispersion models (AERMOD, CALPUFF)
- Powerful import/export capabilities allow fast bulk loading and initialization of the system
- Industry-standard calculators (AP-42, Ontario Ministry of the Environment, etc.) determine emission rates based on common process parameters
- Report generators and GIS exporters output emission data in standard formats
- Permits attachment of additional files (images, PDFs, spreadsheets, etc.) to reports for one or more sources and/or facilities
- Noise module allows parallel tracking of sound sources
- Powerful auditing capabilities track data changes and ensure a comprehensive audit trail