Organizations around the world are increasingly turning to the GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards to help them understand their impacts as a business on critical sustainability issues, and effectively communicate their efforts to stakeholders with greater transparency. The efficacy of implementing this framework is dependent upon reporting practitioners like you.
The GRI Certified Training Program introduces attendees to the most current version of the GRI framework. This 2-day course provides an overview of the reporting process, presents strategies to enhance sustainability and buy-in within an organization, explores challenges and benefits of reporting, and touches on the GRI Standards Exam. No previous knowledge of GRI is necessary.
As a GRI Certified Training Partner, RWDI offers Certified Training Courses throughout the United States.
Supported by reporting case study examples and exercises that provide valuable context to a complex system of standards, in this training you will learn how to:
- Communicate the importance of sustainability and need for action on environmental, social and governance issues.
- Communicate the benefits of sustainability reporting within a reporting organization.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, promoting transparency & credibility.
- Promote strategic decisions, cross-functional collaboration & integration.
- Establish systems and processes to gather timely and accurate data.
- Assess material impacts & gather diverse insights from inside and outside company walls.
Dates & Times
14 & 15 June 2018
8am - 5pm PST
- Elaine Aye
- Kellee Jackson
What is Included?
A light breakfast and full lunch services is provided. Attendees will receive printed copies of presentation slides, a Participant’s Booklet, a copy of the GRI Standards, and a Certificate of Completion. Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop or tablet to class. Who should Attend? Sustainability reporting brings together a diverse team of changemakers. We recommend this training to the following job sectors:
Who should Attend?
Sustainability reporting brings together a diverse team of changemakers. We recommend this training to the following job sectors:
- Sustainability consulting
- Communications and marketing
- Investor relations
- Public relations
- Stakeholder relations
- EHS consulting
- Fundraising & HR professionals
- Students & educators
Early Bird [End’s May 14th]
$895 standard or $495 with valid student ID and email
Fixed [May 14th – June 7th]
$995 standard or $595 with valid student ID and email
Email our education programs specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.